Painting Classes Canterbury Materials
JUST £25 (RRP £50+)
These are available in the classroom throughout each lesson for the duration of the painting classes Canterbury and allow you to continue to practice at home without having to pay expensive retail prices for your materials. Click for more information about the curriculum
When you attend one of our painting classes Canterbury, you will find that all the materials you need in class are laid out, ready for you to use, and are included within the course fee. We see however, that most students want to practise and continue what they have learnt in the painting classes Canterbury at home.
To help you do this, all the materials we use in the painting classes Canterbury are available for you to purchase at heavily discounted prices.. @ just £25 (RRP £50+) Far cheaper than you would pay normally within art stores. Importantly they are exactly the same products you have been using in your lessons, you won’t find any colour variations that might spoil your finished artwork.
Items we typically stock in the classroom include:
- Good quality A3 cartridge paper, coloured pastel papers, heavyweight 350gsm watercolour paper and acrylic papers
- A4 spiral-bound sketchbooks + A selection of drawing pencils, charcoal and erasers
- A3+ drawing boards and board clips + Boxes of oil pastels
- Watercolour sets + Acrylic sets
- Round and flat hogs hair and synthetic paint brushes + Palette knives
- Disposable tear-off and reusable 8-well paint palettes + Colour wheels